HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my husband!!! He is extremely supportive of all of my ambitions with the blog and always listens to me when I discuss Spanish topics. I wouldn’t be able to do half of the things I do without him. I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend. We have one more week until break! Here are some of my favorite posts from this week AND the podcast that I participated in this week:
- I have been LOVING We Teach Languages podcast since I listened to it this summer! I was SO excited when Stacey wanted to interview me! I am on this week!
- Speaking of podcasts, check out Matt’s wonderful curated list of podcasts for education.
- Jonathan is making a library of non-fiction comprehensible input texts. I have contributed to this with my news articles. There are already a lot of French texts!
- I agree about the big shift in teaching and how much more I enjoy teaching using communicative techniques.
- For everyone who is working with FVR, check out this post on how to have students love reading.
- I loved playing salad game in class- especially in December!
- Billy y las botas Days 4 and 5 from last year (along with ideas if you are teaching a novel.)
- My students’ favorite things!
- How I tried to incorporate more culture into my celebration unit