Happy Friday! I hope that you have had a wonderful week! Tomorrow is EdCamp Metro DC, and it isn’t too late to join us. Plus, it is free, and we provide breakfast. It is the best deal in the area. If you don’t live around DC, there are a lot of regional conferences for foreign language. Don’t forget to check out these following blogs from this week:
- Arianne has some amazing resources including this blog about a new MovieTalk.
- So many FL teachers use Google Slides. Have you seen the newest add-ons?
- As I am moving away from whole class vocabulary lists, I appreciate this post from Creative Language Class.
- Have you been listening to the We Teach Languages podcast? The latest one from Paul Sandrock was great, and he articulated many things that I have noticed.
- On Facebook, Erica shared this wonderful page of Día de los Muertos materials.
And now some of my posts from previous years:
- Some authentic resources for Día de los Muertos
- Ideas for a low key class
- Here is an older post for news articles that you could add to a class library
- I love the song Me Voy by Vasquez Sounds, and the music video is a good MovieTalk