¡Es viernes! It has been a long week with our back to school night on Thursday night. This year (and last), I decided to do a Kahoot with parents. I found this fun Kahoot on cognates and copied it. Parents seem to enjoy it- and it gives them a different view of how we use technology now in the classroom. I also pass out the students’ Seesaw codes as well. Here are some of my favorite posts from this week:
- Check out this amazing collaborative, and FREE unit on Ecuador!
- This PBL unit for Hispanic Heritage Month is also incredible.
- I have tried to express this opinion as well- but never so eloquently that there are no super teachers.
- Also, I love how Spanish Plans adopts children’s books for the CI classroom!
- Finally- a Facebook Find of the week! Check out this list of reading, writing and listening selections for Spanish class!
Flashback Friday from my blog:
- How it helps me to write down questions before a MovieTalk
- I tried to project my class objectives, but I found it was easier to remind myself what I was doing by rewriting them
- Beginning of the year info gap for my level 2
- How to practice dates using dates of independence for Spanish-speaking countries