Happy Friday!! Congratulations to everyone who has made it through another school week! I went back part time to help with my new mentee teacher and tie up some loose ends with our beginning of the year experiential education trips… and I was SO exhausted! My husband and son were literally running around me as I lay on the couch useless. Hope you have time this weekend to catch up on your favorite blogs and relax!
- I just read about decision fatigue recently and now Cult of Pedagogy tackled it too!
- Love Martina’s post about the secret of happiness!
- I really appreciate this post on how to talk about racism in Spanish class. It is a thoughtful and brave post.
- And finally more tips for having students not rely on online translators!
And a flashback to previous years here on the blog:
- Online games for fast finishers
- My first post about how I use Seesaw in my class
- sie7e’s song So What
- Sports video clips