It is the last Friday in July! I know this summer is flying by, and some teachers are already going back to school. I am still at the beach, but I am also starting to focus on back to school and will have some posts coming in the next few weeks to help people who start in early August. Also, I hope to have an updated syllabus for my levels 1, 2, and 5. If you are looking for a free template, check this out!
- I love this post on how to get going especially when you feel overwhelmed.
- Kristy’s post about how she uses discussion is great. I especially relate to her second paragraph.
- Laura attended the same workshop that I did! Here are her takeaways and questions.
- How one school transitioned to an oral proficiency based program
- My first two days of school lesson plans for level 2 last year
- Quick tip to finding authentic resources online