It’s Friday! Actually, this morning, I forgot what day it was! #teachersummerwin Then, I realized that I had to blog for today! Hope all of you are forgetting what day it is as well. First, I wanted to share a few PD opportunities if you are local in these areas:
- On July 22 in Indianapolis, there is a free conference for Comprehensible Input! Check it out here!
- On July 24-25, Martina is offering a workshop in upstate New York for comprehensible input. It is only $50!!! That is a steal!
- Next week, I will be at the Summer CI Roadshow with Ben Slavic and Tina Hargaden in Maryland. Check it out here!
If you have another local workshop that I haven’t shared, let me know, and I will add it to subsequent posts. Onto some of my favorite posts from this week:
- I am basing much of my curriculum next year on novels. This post on why to use novels was so timely and is important for everyone to read.
- Madame Shepard’s posts are always full of ideas for everyone– not just French teachers!
- Looking for a new Pandora station for the summer or next school year? Here is a list of 20 Pandora stations!
- Don’t replace, add is a great mantra to remind yourself for next year.
Here are some of my old posts from previous years:
- Summer is the perfect time to play around with new technology! Last year, I found Adobe Spark!
- A superhero reading activity!
- Here is a warm-up that I used for the book Piratas y los agentes secretos
- Although I have modified my practice, here is how I modeled my study guides before tests and quizzes
- If you use the show telenovela Isa TKM, I have used this song before.