Happy Friday! It is our last day here at Fripp Island, SC. When we head back, I will be putting on EdCampCIVa on June 27 in Chesapeake, Va. I am so excited to join many foreign language educators and continue to spread EdCamps. I believe that this will be the way to spread professional development throughout the country. (And- if you are in the area- we still have spots available!) I thought that the blogosphere may take a little break- but there were some great posts this past week!
- Check out this new blog about CI in the Richmond, Va area! I really like their post about storylistening and the Invisibles. I am looking forward to learning more about Ben Slavic’s seminar.
- This post about a recipe card is an interesting way to start an activity.
- This year, I know I am going to focus on feedback even more. This post will definitely help me.
- A huge EdPuzzle fan myself- I like how this activity was modified using EdPuzzle.
A flashback to previous years:
- Reflection from one of my first conferences about IPAs (and day two)
- Airport simulation
- I love this game- Crayon War!