Happy Friday! I hope everyone is officially on summer break now (or will be by the end of the day!) I am down in Virginia Beach, and we are headed to South Carolina next week for our annual family trip! I am pretty excited because I have this book packed away to read. Also, when I come back to Virginia Beach, I will be working on putting on this edcamp here on June 27! It’s not too late to join us! In the meantime, you can catch up on your blog reading:
- Martina hits the nail on the head about finding your place in the world (and being content there!)
- As I continue to work on my IPAs, I really appreciated this post by John about interpersonal in the intermediate mode.
- I recently listened to the Google Teacher Tribe podcast about Google Docs, and this post goes along really well with it!
- Love these awesome brain breaks in Spanish!
And even more blog posts from me if you missed them the first time around 🙂
- Here is a reflection on how it went when we replaced the final exam last year with IPAs (hint- we liked it so much, we expanded it even faster this year!)
- My activities for the song Uno en un millón
- A reflexive story to include in that unit
- Casino game– a no prep required game that could cover any topic!