Whew! All of our students are done today! We have two more days of meetings, but I finished grades and am almost done packing up. These past two weekends, I haven’t done any work, and I think it has motivated me more during the week! I will have my own room next year, and I will only have to move for one class. How about you? How is the end of your year shaping up? Hopefully as you are relaxing, you can check out these posts from last week:
- Laura is so honest with this post. I appreciate how she adds how she will modify her videos for next year, but it is a reminder that no teacher is perfect even for us bloggers!
- Elizabeth has a great idea for a reading cube that will be helpful for me next year as I use a lot of novels.
- I love these ideas for incorporating art into your classes. And I am jealous of class field trips to the Getty! Although, I shouldn’t complain because we do have the NGA.
- This post is everything! I really want to work not only on the feedback that I give students, but also what they do with it next year!
- Speaking of novels, I am excited to use Blanca Nieves next year, and Allison’s post makes me even more excited and gives me a lot of ideas!
Here’s what I have been posting in the beginning of June for the past few years: