It’s Friday! For many, it is the first Friday of summer (do those teachers even know what day it is?!) This was my last day teaching US classes. I have one more MS class next Monday. My students have already finished exams, and they are completing feedback today. I am SO impressed with how many of them did on the IPA. I can’t wait to finish grading them and analyze the results. Here are some of my favorite recent posts:
- I love how Wendy did her reflections! (Hint! You may be seeing something similar from me this week.)
- Rebecca posted in Path2Proficiency! She gave some excellent tips for unit planning.
- I keep nodding a lot about everything on the Language Gym’s recent posts. It has me thinking about how I will plan my classes next year.
- I love these ideas for how to grow as an educator this summer!
Here are some older posts from this week on my blog:
- It is so easy to create extra Quizizz practices for my students to review for the exam.
- Reflection from 2015… mostly to say I finally accomplished goal #3!
- Although I have changed my final exam to an IPA, here was how I differentiated my old exam.
- I still haven’t found my video, but if you have Cinco Amigas, this is the handout that I used.