Happy Friday! It has turned rainy this week in the DC area, and I am exhausted! We still have four more weeks of school left, too. How much longer do you have? I know that some teachers will be done before Memorial Day and others teach into mid-June! We can all make it though! Here are some of my favorite posts from this week:
- Thanks to Laura Sexton, I tried Google Drawings this week. Check out the Google Drawings Manifesto by Matt.
- I have always wanted to try a blind taste test in class. This post makes it seem feasible.
- Laura has a great post about how to do DIY readings.
- DiscoveringCI has another post about Goosechase for novels.
- This week, I had another post on the Path2Proficiency about how to let your students lead the way in the classroom.
- A great authentic resource of a store website out of Chile
- Papeles locos is a fun review
- The clues for the bank robbery for students to solve! (A bit of pre-breakout edu!)