I would be remiss if I didn’t say Happy Birthday Roma to all of my Latin friends! It is that time of year when we have comments due, parent teacher conferences, presentations to make AND a dance show to be in! Is that last one just me? Next Friday, I will be participating in the MS Dance Show the Wiz and dancing with some of my students. I cannot wait! This weekend, I will probably have to break my no work on the weekend rule, but it helps when summer seems so close. If you have time, you should definitely read these posts:
- I was reading John’s post, and I felt like yelling ME TOO! the whole time. Next year for me will be year three… and no textbooks!
- Check out this crossword train for a fun activity this spring!
- I really like this application of summarizing and note taking of a story or non-fiction piece.
- I am reading more and more about homework. Here is an interesting piece about how to evaluate the homework that we give.
Flashback from 2013-2016!
- My main support when I have been transitioning to proficiency has been my Latin colleagues! Mensa Latina was amazing!
- My blended reflection after my first year (I need to update this!)
- Internet Scavenger Hunt
- I STILL use these questions for parent-teacher conferences!