Happy Friday! It is a wonderful spring weekend, and we have a three day weekend for Easter. I am so excited! We went up to the Maryland Zoo this weekend, and I believe that the zoo is fun for adults and children equally. There were some amazing posts this week! Here are some of my favorites:
- As I keep looking for more favorite authentic resources, Laura shared some of her favorites on Facebook!
- This is a great post that highlights the purpose of #edtech and how to use it judiciously.
- From Musicuentos Facebook page, this texting story is pretty cool!
- Also, I keep seeing GoogleDraw everywhere. Have you used it?
And what would a Brillante Viernes be without a flashback?
- How my interpretive readings have changed
- More brain breaks in the TL
- My blended reflection from 3 years ago
- Eating and drinking activity
- Some commercials in Spanish
- Cooperative warm-up activity