Happy Friday! We just got back from Virginia Beach! On the way back, I got to catch up on the Google Teacher Tribe podcast. If you haven’t listened to it- you should! I always learn something great. I was so excited to hear how to add symbols to Google Drive that can help students with dyslexia, I wrote down the directions to share with our learning support. (The video is here.) Here are some more of my favorite posts from this week:
- Sketch 50 has just started! You can practice sketch notes on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Or you can just doodle for yourself! It is just on day 5- so you can still join! Here are my sketches (so you know that you don’t have to be anywhere near perfect…)
- I finally took the plunge and applied to present at NECTFL this year. Then I signed up to present at GWATFL! I wish I had this post by Señor Fernie to help me out!
- I LOVE Meredith’s post on technology! And am excited to use her ideas with Snapchat!
- And MORE ideas on how to use Snapchat with BookSnaps!
Here are some more posts that I wrote years ago:
- An interpretive reading assignment about technology
- All of my noticias readings (and a hint: I am working on a new one about Venezuela this weekend!)
- How to use Kahoot Ghost Mode
- How I survive and thrive as a teacher
- Song activities for Viven