Happy Friday! We have the faculty-staff basketball game today at the end of the day, then it is Spring Break! After a long winter, we are all ready for the break. My son and I will be heading down to Virginia Beach for the week. Hopefully, it will be warmer down there. Here are some of my favorite posts from this week:
- I keep highlighting Laura’s posts, but she is on fire! This one about our shifting roles as language teachers doesn’t disappoint.
- I appreciate a lot of what Mike is working on here in his classes. I want to look at some of these topics more in depth this summer when I can reflect and think of how to apply them to my classes.
- This post is a year old, but I just found it this week on Twitter! I love the Draw 1, 2, 3 idea post storytelling.
- Check out this awesome new blog about everything from teaching with movies to novels!
Here are some of my other posts from later years:
- How my interpretive reading tasks have changed
- This is our last year taking the National Spanish Exam, but here are ways that I have prepped students previously.
- Routine reading
- A warm-up or wrap-up activity