Happy St Patrick’s Day! My son is ready to celebrate. He love his mustaches, and when I found this shirt- it was perfect! Also, we are one more week until Spring Break! I know that some people have had their break already (which seems crazy to me!) and others won’t have break until April. When is your Spring Break? I am looking forward to the week off, but I am happiest when spring starts to get warm! Here are some of my favorite posts from this week:
- Sara-Elizabeth shares great tips about how to make a video guide.
- Laura shares some great tips about online Spanish organization. I love the idea of making announcements on Adobe Spark! I am going to try that next year.
- Allison has a great takeaway activity from CSCTFL!
- This Basta game looks perfect for the end of a class.
Here are some of my posts from previous years:
- If you don’t play Quizlet Live, you should!
- I still love this story that one of my students wrote.
- Story retell idea (five fingers!)
- I love Prince Royce and the song Las Cosas Pequeñas still.
- Bazinga review game!