Happy Friday before a three day weekend! Hurrah! It is supposed to be warm in DC this weekend which if it isn’t going to snow, I will take. Hopefully you have time to spend time with friends and family. Here are some of my favorite blog posts from this week (and I normally post 4, but I just couldn’t limit myself this week!) You have an extra day, so spend a few more minutes reading:
- TeachThought has a great post about how to stop praising student work and give specific feedback and this post by Betsy about specific feedback.
- Martina posts a valuable piece on copyright concern as more teachers post their work online, and Mike adds to this discussion as well.
- I keep thinking about pre-listening/speaking/writing/reading activities. Here are some pre-listening activities to do.
- Also because I couldn’t decide between Bethany’s posts on adding videos to Google slides (and how to use this ability in the FL classroom) and open mind interactive slides.
- Finally- if you have even more time, check out Sara-Elizabeth’s post on her blogs to watch!
More of my posts from this time in the past years of my blog:
- How I use student writing in class
- When I took my students on a Spanish art tour last year and some Spanish art YouTube channels
- New ideas on how to use Voicethread
- A game that my friend plays with whiteboards
- A song about baseball