Happy Friday! This was our second full week, and I am beat. I am ready for a relaxing weekend. Also, we STILL haven’t had any snow. I am getting antsy and will take a two hour delay at this point. Here are some of my favorite posts from this week:
- Elizabeth has been posting up a storm! I am still figuring out how to continue to incorporate songs into class, and I love how she did an interpretive listening assessment for Bailando!
- Check out Laura’s Chill Pill post. I have decided that I will not apologize for creating community in L1.
- I just did a singalong Friday with our chorus teacher and really like the idea of a singalong in class with the lyrics video!
- Do you talk about what students did over the weekend? I really like the idea of giving students a choice of a talking topic. Here are 18 ideas to mix and match how to talk about your weekend.
- This year, I am planning on doing a PearDeck to talk about the Super Bowl on Monday, but here was a reading that I have used in the past.
- Some of my #authres from a medical unit
- I love the group C9 and this was an activity from their song Eres.
- My students go to visit the NGA each year. I put together articles for them to read about each artist that we see.
- Here are some of my wayback Wednesday ideas for Valentine’s Day.
- I love Luis Fonsi! This was one of the first songs that I discovered of his: Me gustas tú.