It’s viernes! Actually, I have the day off for the Inauguration. One perk of dealing with DC traffic every day is that we don’t have to deal with it on Inauguration Day. We haven’t even had a single delay or snow day yet this year! Whether or not you have a day off, take some time to read some of these blogs:
- Here is a new audio recording and editing tool to use.
- I keep thinking about using a password, and I like to read how Megan implemented it.
- I really like using FVR (Free Voluntary Reading). I like the idea of using this simple log.
- This is a great post about interpreting authentic online listening!
Here is what I posted in past years:
- How I use Voicethread
- Using Buzzfeed in Spanish
- Planning a train trip on RENFE
- House reading activity