Happy Friday!! It has been a rather long week for me since I got the stomach bug earlier this week. That was a ROUGH day! I hope this stays away from your schools because no one wants it. However, I made it to Friday and a three day weekend! One of the highlights was a great class when my students just keep requesting their favorite songs that we have listened to. I love it! (They love David Parejo and Leslie Grace!) Below, share the roughest or best part of your week.
- I LOVE everything about Sara-Elizabeth’s New Year’s post!
- Laura is doing some cool things with songs recently.
- I really like how Ashley has her students self-reflect. Her documents are wonderful in her post.
- This is a bit older, but just popped up on my Bloglovin! As a former dancer, I love this Ballerina video with activities on Zachary Jones.
- Short tips and reflections (RIP Zaption!)
- Warm-up writing poetry
- The role of teacher-bloggers
- My beginnings with MovieTalk
- Teach2Teach Balancing Teaching and Planning
- Childhood memories
- Mind mapping program (Perhaps a tech version of a vocab burst)
- It always takes forever to cut things up, but manipulatives are also so engaging!
- I love Sie7e! This is his song I’m Sorry.