I am in Boston at ACTFL! I have been so excited to meet all of my virtual friends and learn even more. I can’t wait to share more with you when I get home. If you can’t make it to Boston, follow along on Twitter #actfl16! Also, you can read some posts below:
- I started to do something similar, but I love Laura’s adaptation for a vocabulary blog!
- Amy’s post is so well-written and powerful.
- As the langchat topic was on feedback, I appreciate this feedback post on TeachThought.
- I enjoy reading how others are doing SSR as I continue to use this in my classes as well.
- Also- I had to edit and add this post from Wendy which is just wonderful about being weary.
Here are some more items from my blog at this time in previous years: