Happy Friday! I hope that you are having a wonderful week. Halloween is next week which means that I will need a lot of coffee to get through the week of excited students! My family is going up to Sesame Place this weekend, and I know that my son will love it. Here are some of my favorite articles from this week:
- I love these thoughts on how to assess a novel.
- On my to do list this year is to play Mafia! I love these Mafia scripts.
- This is a great idea to do story retells.
- Check out this round-up of Día de los Muertos resources!
Here are some of my posts from past years:
- Three Memes and a Gif activity!
- My favorite post: What they didn’t tell me when I became a teacher
- Tú tienes razón by Gusi slideshow and song
- Halloween plans
- Interpretive Chupa Chups reading and questions
- Monster writing prompts
- My favorite pinners on Pinterest!
- VSA art activities
- An old song, but I still love it: Galería