Happy Friday! It has been Homecoming week which is always exciting. Also, I received my graphic novels from Señor Wooly! I am going to do this in December, and I am so excited to start. Plus my students are completing their first IPA this week. Whew! I am exhausted just typing this. Here are some of my other favorites from this week:
- Sarah is one of my favorite Maryland educators, and I love this post from her about celebrating in school!
- I wish that I had seen this before my Homecoming week, but I am bookmarking this stations and games idea for next year.
- I love this conversation on the fly, and I tried this in my class this year!
- Also, with speaking activities, I like this clothespin activity.
Here is a quick rewind of years past in my blog:
- This is a great source for restaurants in Bolivia! I also used it to find movie synopsis this year.
- Here are some of my previous Halloween/Día de los Muertos activities.
- A post on using the technology Phrase it for vocabulary homework