Happy Friday! It has been a topsy turvy week since my son has been sick. I am looking forward to getting back on track next week. I also am looking forward to catching up on my blog reading this weekend. Here were some of my favorite blog entries from this week:
- I love this idea to get more one-on-one time with the students! And much more successful than asking if there are any questions.
- This post talks about making sure that our communication tasks are actually something that we would do in the real world.
- Allison rounded up a great list of Day of the Dead activities for the month!
- I love Breakout boxes! Here is how one teacher is using them in her class!
Here are some of my posts from back in the day:
- I made an Amazing Race game for my students.
- Some ideas for foldables for novels
- A speaking or writing idea: Photo Journalism