Happy Friday! This is one of my favorite Fridays because it is my son’s 3rd birthday! I am so excited to celebrate with him more this weekend. We are off on Monday, and a happy New Year to those who are celebrating. Here are my favorite posts from the week:
- I used PlayDoh during the first week of school, and I am looking forward to using it again. Here are some ways to incorporate it into your classes.
- My Middle School students especially loved find your blob! They kept asking for one more question.
- I am constantly drawn to more posts about music. Here is another great post about using songs in classes- how and why.
- I have really been enjoying the interviews on Zachary’s site! Here are some for gustar and more for cómo soy. They really make the interviews short and accessible for all students.
More from my blog through the years:
- Using Voicethread as a speaking assessment
- Authentic resources for a city unit
- If your students use Google Forms, I found a tutorial.
- Black out poetry as a warm-up activity
- Use Vocaroo to record students talking
- Questions and guessing warm-up activity