Happy Friday! I have just gotten back (and recovered from) an overnight camp with the 9th grade students in Western Maryland. It is certainly gorgeous up there, but an overnight camping trip is exhausting! I am looking forward to having time to really plan for next week to start more of my Netflix unit! Here are some of my favorite posts from this week:
- I really enjoyed reading this post about how to enhance students’ listening skills.
- Even though I have enjoyed completing cloze activities with my students, I want to change things up more this year. I appreciated Dustin’s post about how to go beyond the traditional activities.
- I don’t have a ton of information about the OWL language method, and I appreciated learning more about it.
- I love this poster about ways to say goodbye! It would be perfect to put by the door!
Back in the day…
- This is a great way to share a long web link.
- Reading comprehension ideas beyond just asking questions
- Scoot as a review game
- An epic battle of Google Translate versus Word Reference
- Wavin flag song
- An illness reading