Happy Friday! Is anyone going back to school yet? I had a wonderful vacation in WV and at the end of this week, my son and I are headed to Virginia Beach! The above picture is from Tygart Lake in WV which is beautiful, and I highly recommend visiting if you are in that part of the state. I hope that you are taking advantage of the summer days that you can! Here are some of my favorite blog posts from this week:
- I love these rituals in the world language classroom!
- This is a great read about proficiency grading.
- I can’t wait to try some of these games with a novel.
- This immersion weekend looks pretty amazing!
Former posts if you are just joining in!
- Jesse y Joy’s song Ser o estar
- An exit ticket suggestion
- How I used a lapbook in Spanish 1b
- An example of Find Someone Who in the preterite