Happy Friday! I finally made it through the whole series of El Internado! It was an amazing finale, and I pretty much ugly cried the whole time. And it was 1:30 AM because I didn’t know when it would go off Netflix today. I am going to take a little break from binge watching, so I can get some things accomplished during my son’s nap time, but I am anxious to pick up another Spanish series. I watched Gran Hotel and will probably watch more of that. What are you watching on Netflix now? Did you finish El Internado?! Here are some great blogs for this week once you are done binge watching!
- Speaking of Gran Hotel, you should check out Mike Peto’s and Kara Jacobs’ post on Gran Hotel. It also explains how to use target language TV shows in the classroom, so it is worth a read even if you are not going to use Gran Hotel.
- It was a pleasure to work with Sara-Elizabeth, and Laura blogged some takeaways from Camp Musicuentos!
- Speaking of Sara-Elizabeth, her post on target language is well researched and thoughtful. I highly recommend reading it.
- For novels, I really like this story quilting activity.
For other posts by me, you can check out these:
- I wrote articles on a British School in Peru to use for back to school.
- Here is a list of previous back to school resources that I posted.
- Also I made an infographic for students based on the book “Make it Stick.”
- I also used this info gap to review gustar.