Happy Friday! I am on the 6th season of El Internado and am DYING! Each episode keeps getting more and more intense. I have to watch during nap times and fill my day with trips to the park, library and zoo with my hijo! How are you spending these summer days? Here is some more PD a la blogs from this week:
- I love this idea to start with the first unit as a birthday unit to talk about dates, times and ages!
- This is an alternative for creating image based quizzes.
- I really enjoy MovieTalks as do my students. Here is another post on how to implement this process.
- Check out Laura’s comprehensive authentic resources from Mexico!
A flashback if you are new to the site:
- An interpretive listening exercise (that I totally forgot to use last year… sigh!)
- A warm-up activity that I used from Piratas in Chapter 3
- I still use this ISA TKM song in my Spanish 2 class!