Happy Friday! I am back from vacation and ready to enjoy some more summer/planning for next year. How is your summer going? Have you been to any great PD yet? Read any good books? On my Facebook page, I have shared some notes from some great Professional Development sessions. I have been following along on Twitter, and I have been able to pick up some great tips. (Plus- what else can you do when you are in a van for a nine hour trip?!) On top of that, some bloggers have been publishing some great ideas!
- Elizabeth mentioned using stuffed animals in her class on #langchat, and she shared how she does it here! I am sure that you have some laying around to use in your class next year, too!
- I love how Sharon incorporated art into her classes.
- Check out this Language Teacher’s Checklist!
- Also, this was a big announcement- Google Forms can automatically grade quizzes without an add on. You may want to play around with it to get some ideas for the school year!
While you are perusing this… a Friday flashback right here!
- Three speaking warm-up activities
- Superhero reading activities
- Novel activities for independent reading
- Student blog reflection that I still use in all of my classes