Happy Friday! Today is my last day teaching (except one class with my Middle School students next Monday) before exam week. Our exam is last (whomp whomp), but at least that gives me an excuse to grade by the pool! Hopefully you are enjoying your summer or your last weeks with your students! Here is some reading to do by the pool or beach:
- I LOVE this post on how to approach teaching as an adventure!
- It is so important to honor the season. This post is very timely at the end of the year.
- I am interested in checking out Adobe Spark this summer!
- Finally, I really enjoyed this piece about giving yourself permission to indulge in next year.
A flashback to previous end of years:
- This is the end of the year evaluation that I used in Middle School
- Here is the worksheet that I used with Cinco Amigas (a movie that I lost!)
- Questions that I used on my Spanish 1B final exam