Happy Friday! The sun is finally out, and it is warm! It is a long weekend, and we have two more weeks of school. Hopefully you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, and you have time to catch up on some blogs! I also wanted to highlight a few ideas on what you can do now to make the beginning of the year better:
- I always am excited to find a new blog! Especially when the blogger lives in Maryland like me! Check out Arelle’s blog about comprehensible input.
- I keep reading about Adobe Spark, and FreeTech4Teachers blogs about 10 uses for the classroom.
- This is a great online field trip through Tokyo that could be done in any language.
- I love this adaptation of the superhero lesson in French for Middle School- What Disney character are you?
- Also, these posts are full of great ideas to do know, so you are ready for the beginning of the school year! Even if you only do one or two things- that is one or two things that you will not have to do in August!
Here are some flashbacks to previous years: