Happy Friday! These weeks can seem long at the end of the year. I try to focus on spending quality time with my students as I will probably not teach them next year. Some of my favorite quotes from my students while participating in various activities:
- They loved that they could say “Irán a Irán.”
- When predicting what animals their friends would be one student said “Mi novia sería un unicornio porque no existe.”
Share some of your favorite end of the year comments that made you smile in the comments! Also, check out these posts:
- If you are showing telenovelas at the end of the year like I am, check out Laura’s resources!
- Love Allison’s confessions! I will be adding to these next week.
- Amy has a great deconstructed rubric! Check it out if you have not.
- I really love the new book: Language Teacher Toolkit! Check out the material that didn’t fit in the book in the learning strategies entries here.
Finally, more flashbacks from previous years!
- I am still working on grading for accuracy versus correctness.
- This sentence picture warm-up is perfect for the end of the year!
- A story that I wrote to work on the past tenses
- Tic-tac-toe reading activity (with an updated picture to understand!)
- Yo te esperaré– one of my favorite songs for the future!
- Also another one of my favorite songs: Corazón sin cara!
- A story for when I practice saber and conocer! (And also was pregnant and couldn’t eat blue cheese- my fave!)
- A small change for acting out parts of novels or stories
- Videos that we used during Agentes Secretos