Happy Friday the 13th! Hopefully you do not have an unlucky day today. It won’t stop raining in the DC area, and frankly, I need more sunshine! Also, I would like some warmer weather. If I am inside though, I have time to catch up on some reading that seems to escape me throughout the year:
- These cortometrajes about el sobrenatural are great! And a great activity for the end of the year.
- As I am continuing with FVR/SSR, I like Bryce’s guidelines to implement.
- These are wonderful tips for the end of the year!
- As we try to keep our classes novel at the end of the year as well, I like this post on how to show understanding while reading other than relying upon translation.
What was I doing over the past three years at this time? Check it out below:
- Here is how I used chat stations in my class last year.
- This is how I included Spanish into our Project Based Learning about a space colony.
- If you don’t subscribe to CASLS, you should!
- I still use Papeles locos in my class!
- I also love and still use this robbery reading!
- Since I don’t teach Spanish I any more, I don’t teach Piratas, but here are some creative questions that I used at the end of the novel.
- Here are some listening activities that I have completed with my students and the websites that I use.