It is Teacher Appreciation Week, and I wanted to highlight a few specials that you can take advantage of by being a teacher!
- Tomorrow (May 3), you can go to Chipotle for buy one get one free of salads, tacos, burritos, bowls etc. After a long day, not cooking is my idea of appreciation!
- Some Chick-fil-A’s will give you a free entree on May 3rd as well. Check your local restaurant to see if they are participating.
- Also, it seems that McDonald’s in some areas give away free coffee or tea to educators every Tuesday during the school year.
- Wendy let me know that our favorite planners (Plum Papers) have 15% off planners this week!
- World of Beer is offering a free hard cider or Sam Adams beer on Tuesday as well.
- At PDQ, you can get a free combo meal. (Although I hadn’t even heard of this chain, but they seem to have many locations.)
- Also, many stores offer discounts year round. This would be a good week to treat yourself to some new clothes for spring or summer!