Happy Friday! These weeks seem long towards the end of the year while I am still feeling like I need more time to get to everything done. Where did April even go?! We have about one more month before our final exams. You can be inspired to finish strong with these blog posts:
- Jilliane has a comprehensive list on how she incorporates comprehensible input with Kagan strategies.
- Dustin has a great post on CI Peek about how to use reader’s theater in class.
- This is an absolutely wonderful post by Paul about forging ahead at the end of the year.
- I plan on using this game with my Spanish 3s next week to work on asking questions.
Flashback to the past three years on my blog!
- I still love and use this fishbowl activity! (I used it on Tuesday in my class!)
- It is so vital to be grateful especially when things get hectic at the end of the year.
- I also use these listening activities/game frequently.
- Journal topics that I use for my Middle School blended class
- A great way to end class!