Happy Friday! I hope that you had a productive week and are ready for the weekend and that pile of laundry facing you! (Just me?) Here are some of my favorite recent posts for you to read this weekend:
- I am excited to use Google Forms to create some talking points for my students!
- Laura’s post on how she revised her IPA was interesting. I am excited to use La Voz with my students and look into Vibby more.
- Martina posted a lot of her (and others’) insights regarding proficiency and can do statements. It was a very interesting conversation.
- This is a fun “Whose phone is this?” activity for novels!
Quick flashback with my blog from this time in previous years:
- A MasterChef webquest activity
- Some journaling topics from my blended class
- How I stay sane throughout the year
- Some stations ideas that I used