Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a good spring break (or will this coming week!) We made it to Virginia Beach, and we had a wonderful time. I also had a chance to tune into the Thursday afternoon Tea With BVP. I highly recommend it! If you do not have time to listen to the hour, one teacher shared a dropbox where he edits all of the podcasts into shorter clips. As you are catching up on some second language acquisition, you can also read some of these great blog entries:
- Wendy’s post on why easy doesn’t bother her rings so true to me!
- Sara-Elizabeth wrote a thoughtful post on altering translation.
- This post is definitely a good idea! 🙂
- I love this smash doodle post as well!
Here is a quick Friday flashback in case you missed my old posts:
- I made another March noticias last year!
- Día Internacional de la Felicidad was March 20th, but it would be good to celebrate if you are returning from Spring Break.
- I wrote a routine reading that I continue to use to this day!