Happy Friday! Who is on spring break? I still have one more week and grades due next week, so I may be running on pure caffeine. Hopefully, the weather has taken a turn for the better for you wherever you are! If you are on break (or need inspiration for next week), here are some of my favorite blog posts:
- I really like the prompts that these students used to discuss during class.
- This is a great mini unit on Las Fallas by Alison.
- CSCTFL is this weekend. (I am so jealous that I am not there!) Sara-Elizabeth and Bryan shared their slides from their presentations.
- I love food blogs! We just finished our unit on food, but I wish that I had used this blog in Spanish. It has gorgeous pictures! I will bookmark it for next year.
Flashback to previous years in case you missed it:
- I found a quick tip for a story retell.
- I also shared some school and restaurant authentic resources that I used.
- I made a worksheet for Leslie Grace’s Nadie como tú which is still one of my favorite songs, but the video is so strange!
- I also try to add in some spontaneous listening activities.
- I was busy adding new songs in early March! Prince Royce’s Cosas Pequeñas also made the list!
- I compiled some of my preterite questions for Chaos. In class, I have compiled all of my previous assessment questions to create a quick interview/speed dating activity that was successful.