Happy Friday! We are back from Greenville, and my family loved it. It was such a nice downtown, and there were tons of parks. We have seen a bit of warmth up here then it is supposed to snow again today. I am ready for spring. The countdown to spring break is real and it is on (two weeks!) In DC, we are supposed to have 70 degree weather though next week, and I will take it. Here are some of my favorite blog posts to read this weekend:
- I feel like I keep playing around with my rubrics. Colleen included her presentational writing rubric here.
- I really love Kristy’s Instagram project! I want to adapt it for Noche de Oro which should be easy to do.
- I really like this evaluation of what blended learning is and the benefits of the program.
- I like Steve’s list of questions to accompany a simple picture. It would be a good way to create a story for students.
Flashback to some of my older posts from this time of the year:
- In my pre-noticias days, I made this reading about Venezuela. (It isn’t as snazzy though…)
- I also wrote a school supplies reading as well.