Happy Friday! This weekend, I am down in Greenville, SC to see my cousin get married! My two and a half year old son is the ring bearer, so fingers crossed that he nicely makes it down the aisle! Here are some of my favorite blog entries from this past week:
- Laura shared some great takeaway ideas from SCOLT
- I really agree with Sara-Elizabeth’s message about lesson planning
- This is a great idea to introduce new vocabulary to the class
- This new Smithsonian curation tool that allows students and teachers to create museum “collections”
Here are some old blog posts from the past few years:
- Last year, we started our online snow days. We have gotten a lot of them in the past two years now.
- Here was one way I implemented what we learned in our workshop with Sara-Elizabeth.
- What do you do when you run out of copies mid class?
- I also had my students compete in a March Madness style competition.
- I posted some reading activities that I completed with my students.
- And finally a communicative activity I did with the time!