Happy Friday! We had a day off on Tuesday due to ice, so we ended up with a longer weekend than week. I am not complaining! (And managed to squeeze some more blogging in this week.) Here are more articles to read:
- Martina shared some great ideas for word clouds on CI Peek.
- I love Laura’s idea for using Pinterest for homework.
- Do you use Remind101 for students? Here are some ways to spice it up!
- Here are some new features that Google Forms have that make them even better.
Also, I thought I would post some old posts from weeks in the past in case you missed them! (And as a reminder for me of things to do!):
- Renzo’s Mi Favorita is still one of my favorite songs! (Jaja!)
- Last year, I also included a Fashion Webquest for my Spanish 1B students.
- Two years ago, I published a variation of Apples to Apples for beginners.
- I also found a great list of conversation starters in English that can easily be translated into other languages.
- Another post discusses how to incorporate body parts and what students eat.
- My awesome colleague Emily shared her quiet whiteboard activity/game.
- Also, when I first started I shared how I played a variation of Chaos in my class.