Happy Friday! The weather was finally sunny this week, and I know people on the East Coast were happy to see the sun after a lot of rain. We have Monday off for Columbus Day, so I am off to Virginia Beach for the weekend. I hope you enjoy your fall weekend, and read some of these great posts:
- Matt posted different ideas on how to create formative assessments using technology.
- I am excited to try this conversation circle idea from Colleen!
- Kara posted how she uses songs and gives a lot of comprehensible input about the singers!
- Elizabeth also has a great idea about hole punching for staying in the target language.
- I just found Señora Speedy via Facebook, and I really like her use of Kagan structures. This would be great as we are reviewing in Spanish II and III.