While some of you have been reading from the beginning, I have some newer readers. I wanted to put together a list of my resources for back to school to help you:
- Here is my syllabus that I have used for two years. You cannot edit it due to the program that I used, but you can use Picktochart to create your own! (I will have to create new ones this year with my new assignments.)
- Here are my bulletin boards from two years ago and last year. I am seriously considering using Kristin used!
- Do you have to leave emergency sub plans? I posted some different ideas and websites to help.
- I also posted my ideas for Parent’s Night/Back to School Night.
- I also modified an ice breaker game for my Spanish 1B/II classes.
- Also, as you start to plan, you can check out my other Throwback Thursday posts on music for Spanish I/II, warm-up ideas, and 15 foreign language games.
I hope this can serve as a reference as you are getting ready for back to school in the next few weeks/months!