I managed to write another quick noticias update! I included stories about:
- Venezuelan/US relations (not too hot right now)
- Salary rights for women in Honduras (looking much better)
- Hispanic players in the NCAA tournament
To prep students, it would be good to have them complete a webquest to answer the following questions:
- ¿Quién es el presidente de Venezuela?
- ¿Cuál es el partido político del presidente?
- ¿Qué dinero se usa en Honduras?
- ¿Cuál universidad va a ganar el torneo de baloncesto?
I created a PDF because some of my students were having trouble reading it. The link is here, and I included the PDF below.