I was going to post my Valentine’s Day ideas tomorrow, but my scheduled post is taking longer to write out than planned. (Stay tuned, I am really excited for it!) Instead, I am going way back (not really, just the past two years…) to talk about my favorite Valentine’s Day plans:
- These poems would be really comprehensible for a novice Spanish student.
- Last year, I made a Mad Lib and didn’t have a chance to use it in class because it was a snow day. I can’t wait to try this year!
- Me gustas tú would be a great song to use this time of the year.
- I really love the Taylor Swift reading and writing activity, too! This was a lesson that was mentioned by a parent during parent teacher conferences because they thought it was creative!
- On my to do list is to print off these cute hearts for a banner.
- Check out Allison’s list, too!