Hello all! I keep wanting to do a classroom reveal, but I am still not ready! I am getting there though. One of my goals this year is to have more useable target language throughout my room. I decided to make a version of the chatty mats that I mentioned in this post for each student. I borrowed heavily from the original, but I made a few changes for my students. I also reduced it to one page. There is plenty of space for you to make it your own. I plan on keeping them in a magazine file. Students can access them if they need them, and they will pick one up before discussions and communicative activities. I am excited to use them this year!