Happy Friday and a happy (early) Easter! I am really excited for this weekend because my husband and I are going to Boston. He is running his first Boston marathon! He worked so hard and dedicated so much time to this. It was incredible to watch his journey, and I am so happy that I get to see him finish on Monday! Here are some awesome things from around the web:
1. I just found Señorita Gilbert’s blog, and she has some awesome ideas to check out!
2. I saw this link from Amy, but check out this Target Language Wikispaces. It has great ideas for all languages!
3. Bethanie is killing it with her blog- here is a great activity on binge watching. I would do this pre-child- we covered Lost in a few months!
4. I love Sara-Elizabeth’s Tweetfest!
5. Here is a wonderful infographic on Gabriel García Márquez that would be perfect for lower levels. QEPD
Does anyone else feel like the year is winding down, but there are so many more great ideas to incorporate?!