Happy Friday! I hope that you have enjoyed the art posts this week. I am finishing it up with some more art/foreign language links for Friday.
1. This blog does not exist, but I found an old picture of a Picasso self-portrait idea. I am going to use it with the Picasso book at the end of the year.
2. Speaking of Picasso, Sra. Dentlinger blogged about a wonderful interdisciplinary unit incorporating Picasso.
3. Finally, here is an infographic that talks about Picasso.
4. I love this idea about creating a video about critical multiculturalism. I know that it could be created in the target language.
5. Finally, this is a link for French teachers. It is an art lesson that uses Monet and technology.