I am linking up with Farley for Currently in September. I am excited for September for many reasons!
1. I have decided that one of my favorite morning shows is Despierta América.
2. I have alluded to this, but this month (hopefully!) my son will be born! I am so excited. He is due at the end of the month, but I have a feeling he will want to be a September baby.
3. I am still looking forward to my first day of school tomorrow. I have seen some of my students already, and they are excited for me and can’t believe how I look now. To see the joy on students’ faces on the first day of school makes all of the hard work setting everything up worth it.
4. I hope that I am super motivated today, and I finish everything on my to-do list. I have to drive down to Northern Virginia from Maryland, so I am hoping for very little traffic on 270 and 495. For those of you who live in the area, you know how much of a miracle that will be.
5. My biggest to do list item is to finalize my webpage for my Spanish II class tomorrow! Luckily, I can do that from home.
6. I know between expecting our baby and going on maternity leave, it is easy to want to rush through the month. I know it is better to enjoy each moment especially the first few weeks I have with my students.
Happy Labor Day!